TheManEatingCarTheManEatingCar

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Anime Idea/Design Anime Idea/Design

It sounds pretty cool but...

The idea sounds pretty cool, but you should probably invest in a better animator if you want anybody to take you seriously. No offense, but your guys look pretty... well... bad.
The story seems pretty well thought out, but there are a few minor details you might want to change (ie the specs of the diamond soldier suit) to keep the story from jumping the shark. Its kind of hard to take a story seriously when you have an android piloted by a captured soul shooting ice and fire out of his hands.
I'd even recommend changing the "captured soul" thing if it weren't a crucial part of the story. Like, if its a changeable detail, you might want to make it a mortally wounded soldier's soul or something.

All and all, it seems like a pretty solid idea, there are just a few details you might want to change to make it at least somewhat believable.
Good luck!

Jage1992 responds:

Thanks very much for the review. I shall change some of the perks, definately the shoes, and I shall make up the name for a super strong metal making them very hard to destroy or something. The hand actually kind of detaches and from the place where it used to be, a small cannon like thing will pop out with inter changeable modes, although I didn't really make this very clear!

Thanks for the review!
If you fancy a peak at the teaser trailer, you can find it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuHy4M NEm-s

TOODLES!
Jage

Happy Fast Food Happy Fast Food

It Certainly Made Me Happy

Pretty well done animation. The only criticism I have is that the cashier's walk cycle was kinda sloppy. You could probably fix it in about 10 - 20 minutes of editing frames... But other than that, it was cleverly done. Nice Job.

JohnLorique responds:

THANK YOU!!!

Alice!! in Wndrlnd? -2nd- Alice!! in Wndrlnd? -2nd-

Color Would Make This an 11

This is a really well done animation, but I think if you went back and added detail and color to the characters then it would be even better. One of the distinctive features of Alice in Wonderland is the bizarre and colorful landscape. You pulled it off pretty nicely in black and white, but color would have given this the extra umph that it needs. Still 10 stars because everything (aside from the lack of color) is absolutely superb.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

WTF?

It is a pretty funny joke game but I can't get it to work... :( I've tried playing it on firefox and internet explorer and both are really glitchy and weird.(i.e. I can't jump, throw mah axes, or even burn the rope for that matter.) Anybody else experiencing similar issues?

BTW 7 stars for the joke.

Gameboy Gameboy

Very Cool

Your style reminds me of Team Fortress 2 or that Pixar movie, The Incredibles. It looks very 60s-esque. You captured the game boy very well using that style. It almost looks as if its from an advertisement from that time period.

Poor Little Mushroom Man Poor Little Mushroom Man

Aquabats FTW

I love the Aquabats. They're so ridiculous. The right arm seems a little off, but other than that, nice picture. Drawing people in weird poses like this is pretty difficult, but you did a pretty good job. Keep practicing!

Ninjkabat responds:

Totally a pose he'd make, though, right? I agree that the right arm is the weakest point. I must have been in a hurry or something. Glad you liked it though.